Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Friday








Jesse, Me, Chevy, and Baby Ella










Kelly Before She got so Sick






Jenny(my sister), Scott, and Jaden

So, today is my Friday because I have every other Friday off at work. I'm so happy I can say that this week is almost over. Yesterday evening was good Jesse and I went and picked up some stuff that we found on FreeCycle, honestly this is the greatest website ever. People put things on there that they don't want or need anymore and then whoever gets to if first gets the items. Last night we picked up a treadmill, a rocking chair, and some bar stools. I'm going to refinish the rocking chair and the bar stools and then they will be just like brand new, except completely FREE!!!! I have to make a trip to Home Depot tonight to get some spray paint and other little items to start working on these new finds!!!
On another note I keep thinking back to last Friday and can't believe that it has already been a week since we had to put our family dog, Kelly, to sleep. It was definitely one of the worst experiences ever. She was 14 years old and around a month before my sister, who is a vet, found that she had cancer around her heart and a bunch of other masses on other organs. She was suffering and the best thing for her was to not let her suffer any longer, but it was the hardest decision for the family to make. We have had her for so long and none of us really remember life without her. Anyways I hope she is in a better place now and no longer hurting. I think I have a picture that I will add. At least since my sister is a Vet, Kelly got to die peacefully in her home, I don't think we could have asked for much more. This also is truely a blessing because my two puppies get VIP treatment. My little Ella has to have surgery tomorrow morning, so that she can't have babies and I'm so much more comfortable knowing my sister will be doing the surgery and will watch over her while she recovers.
I added a picture of our family, the family dog, and my sister and her family. This is it for now but I'm loving this blogging thing so I'm sure I'll be back soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment