Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Been Awhile

Okay so it has been awhile since I wrote anything. I guess I've been trying to figure out blogging through reading other peoples. I have spent the last couple of weeks trying to learn a little from others. Anyways what I have seen is that so many people use their blogs as ways to stay in touch with families and some many people use their blogs as connection to people that they don't even know. As I have been looking at others I have realize how interesting of a world blogging actually is. It is amazing how someone that lives on the opposite side of the country that you have never even talked to can feel like your best friend. There are many things about it that are a little bit scary but at the same time really amazing. So after having done lots of research I think that I will continue and see how it goes.
I am still in the crazy planning stages of the Wedding. However, it is just around the corner. We met with a women about making our cake on Saturday and we decided to definitely go with her. The cake is going to be three layers, square, with orange and pink polka dots!!! I'm so excited to see in on the day of. Also we got all of our Save the Dates sent out and they turned out so cute. Jesse and I actually made them ourselves and I just love them. The next project is the invitations and I'm going to the beach for a couple days next week so I'm going to take them with me and work on them there. My mom and my sister said they would help, especially with the addressing of each of them. I don't want to make labels because I think that if they are hand written they look more personal. Anyways things are definitely starting to come together.
Our crazy little puppy is definitely starting to get into everything. You can't turn around for a second without her finding something that isn't for her. It makes for very interesting stories. I am however extremely upset because she peed on the rug in our bedroom and I tried to steam clean it and ended up wrecking the rug. This is upsetting because it took us a long time to find this rug and now I have to throw it in the garbage. She is the cutest thing in the whole world though so when I get mad at her it doesn't last long. I will post some new pictures later of how big she has gotten. Well this is a start, hopefully the next post won't take me so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment